Cva optima V2 trigger

Fordguy

WKR
So a few years ago I picked up a cva optima V2. I haven't had a chance to hunt during muzzle loader season over those years but decided today that I would finally take it out and sight it in. How light are the triggers supposed to be on these guns? Mine is ridiculously light. I'm guessing it might be a half pound trigger. It takes an almost imperceptible amount of pressure to fire the gun. Is there any way to make the trigger heavier? I don't run around in the woods with a cocked muzzle loader but this gun is cocked the trigger feels like it's almost at the point of breaking with no assistance from me.

OP
F

Fordguy

WKR
There's no adjustment screw that I can see without removing the stock.

Chris_in_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought one. A coworker of mine already has one, and after I bought mine my dad went and bought one too. So, we have a sample size of three Optimas.
Their two both have awesome feeling triggers, probably 3 pounds and zero creep. Mine, however, has the lightest trigger I've ever felt. I took it to a gun shop and their trigger scale measured it at 1/2 pound. If I wear my fleece camo gloves, it goes off before my finger can feel the trigger.
After doing a Google search, this seems to be a common issue with Optimas. If I send it in, there's no way I'd have it back before our December cow elk season, so I'm just going to hunt with it as is and not cock it until I'm ready for it to go off.