CVA Paramount Pro Review ***Updated 3/7/21***

Summitdog

I cut the closed round end off the tubes. Glue the 3D printed piece on the end. Regular plastic cement is fine. I use PLA transparent filament. I use supports on the inside of the tube when printing them. They print petty fast. I do 10 on a plate at a time. The 10mm black rubber caps fit on it tightly. The adapter fits into the .45 and no spillage. The bigger tubes out there you see for ML are too big for the .45. Especially on 2nd shot or reload when you're rushing. Tap the tube s little and all of it goes in. Using clear filament you can see the powder is empty.

View attachment 264052
That is a very elegant device. Does it dispense well? I am assuming you have to hold it to the side, pull the cap, tilt and pour without the need to hold onto a funnel.

Scotty

Bjorn16

Set everything up pulled the bolt and breech plug so i could look though the barrel and line the target up. Made a couple quick windage and evaluation adjustments with the scope to hopefully get it on paper.
3684e12408b76f037b3fffe784f760a6.jpg

First shot was high on the paper, next three shots were touching. Very impressed with the accuracy of this rifle.
f0e3a347ccaa1b7bff320baa0e4416cd.jpg
They shoot that's for sure!

Bjorn16

Damn, I wanted to put a rem700 muzzleloader together but this one is intriguing, let us know how it does when you stretch it out
My Remington Ultimate shoots sub MOA to 600 yards and .5 MOA to 500 yards using Parker bullets. The last 3 shot group I shot with it was 1" at 300 yards. Both are great guns and can really stretch it but that Remington can be something special with the right setup.

LaramieElkHunter307

Has anyone tried the Anarchy Outdoors muzzle brake with the ELR bullets? I picked up the Paramount Pro and I’ve been waiting what feels like forever for CVA to release their new and improved brake. Getting tired of waiting...
I have. Mine has shot terrible with the Anarchy brake on. Sub-MOA with the brake off. Some times doesn't even hit the target at 100 yards with the Anarchy brake on. Target was a standard range target 24"x48" so yeah I wouldn't waste my time with the Anarchy brake but every gun is different I guess. I'm still looking at muzzle brake options for mine.
Has anyone tried the Anarchy Outdoors muzzle brake with the ELR bullets? I picked up the Paramount Pro and I’ve been waiting what feels like forever for CVA to release their new and improved brake. Getting tired of waiting...