DADG Outfitters Newfoundland

Anyone have any experience with DADG Outfitters in Newfoundland. Looking to do a moose hunt with him. He books hunts with BSC who state he runs a good operation. He has some trophy moose camps that I would be most interested in.
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

JLowry

FNG
I was booked this year, but it has been moved back to next year. Haven't been yet, but got favorable comments from provided references.

OP
Nickziegler
I was booked this year, but it has been moved back to next year. Haven't been yet, but got favorable comments from provided references.
Hopefully you can make it up this year and I can get your opinion on the hunt. Are you doing the regular hunt or trophy hunt?

JLowry

FNG
May be a misunderstanding? I was scheduled to go the last week of September 2021 but got bumped to 2022.

OP
Nickziegler
Yes I misunderstood. Gotcha though. Should still be good

Hopefully the rut is beginning the last week of September..it might be a bit early. I went the 1st week of October and the rut didn't get started until halfway thru the week. Hunters there before me seen zero moose. Its thick where the moose hang out and they don't move much if it isn't rut time so its darn near impossible to find them as calling don't help....lots of walking involved. Good luck.

OP
Nickziegler
Hopefully the rut is beginning the last week of September..it might be a bit early. I went the 1st week of October and the rut didn't get started until halfway thru the week. Hunters there before me seen zero moose. Its thick where the moose hang out and they don't move much if it isn't rut time so its darn near impossible to find them as calling don't help....lots of walking involved. Good luck.
Did you hunt with dadg?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk