Daily backpack

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if anyone carries a daily pack. If so, what? Looking for something to hold all my stuff without getting a satchel, aka man purse. Would be nice if I could also CC with easy access. thanks

dotman

WKR
Checkout the Kifaru E&E, I also recommend the x-ray straps in addition to the backpack. It is in the tactical section of Kifaru.

Lawnboi

WKR
I use my E&E. Not as an every day pack. But It houses my gym cloths and all kinds of stuff at times.

Id like to get an organizer to put on the front of it but I am a little turned off by the price right now.

I almost want to get another E&E 1 for use around town, working out, biking, running, hiking and another for hunting/fishing and on the pack.

I don't use the xray straps on my E&E just the webbing ones. But they are more than adequate imo. More comfortable that it really looks. the 1000D cordura kifaru uses is also dang near bullet proof

Swiss Army from Sam's. Lunch pail. Laptop. Documents. Tools. You name it. Things that go bump in the night. It's fast too because it's black. $40

I started using a tool backpack a few years ago. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus it helps for hunting season and leaves two hands empty.

Might not be what you want. But I prefer a bigger pack and just cinch it down for day use. Kifaru Late season makes a nice day pack. 3200 cu

OP
B

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Will carry paperwork, laptop, small survival kit, pistol, etc during the week and essentials for weekends with the family

Lawnboi

WKR
The E&E might be a little on the small side for a full weekend trip if you include clothing and such but the day to day stuff you mention; it would be perfect for.

Lukem

WKR
I carry an old Camelbak Cloudwalker and it'd be a little small for what you need (~1000ci). Take out the laptop and you'd be fine. I have also used a TNF pack (Recon I think, older version) that did a lot better for more gear; binos, laptop, water bottle, lunch, and a lot better pocket organization. 1500-1800 ci would be good.