Dall Cape

dkime

WKR
Have a buddy who has the cape from his last Dall; he was curious if anyone was in need of one? I’m not well versed on taxidermists needed capes in the lower 48 but I felt like if it could help someone out then this forum might be a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be interested. I got a dall this past fall but he didn’t die right after the shot and we lost him for 2 days. By time we found him a wolverine had ruined the cape and meat.

I got mine September 2, what timeframe was the cape from that he has? I’m interested in one that has a little longer hair.

OP
D

dkime

WKR
I may be interested. I got a dall this past fall but he didn’t die right after the shot and we lost him for 2 days. By time we found him a wolverine had ruined the cape and meat.

I got mine September 2, what timeframe was the cape from that he has? I’m interested in one that has a little longer hair.

Shoot me a PM and I will get you squared away with my buddy, his was an august ram but I’m sure he would love to at least send pics of the sheep

Have a buddy who has the cape from his last Dall; he was curious if anyone was in need of one? I’m not well versed on taxidermists needed capes in the lower 48 but I felt like if it could help someone out then this forum might be a good place to start.

Does he still have the cape? Interested!