Dall Sheep 2013 Roll Call!

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck to everyone!

Just six months ago I got a call from the WSF notifying me that I had won a Dall sheep hunt, and now in 24 days I will be in Alaska for that hunt! I still don't think it has really set in what I am about to experience. I am truly fortunate to have gotten this opportunity.

shaun

WKR
Good luck to everyone!

Just six months ago I got a call from the WSF notifying me that I had won a Dall sheep hunt, and now in 24 days I will be in Alaska for that hunt! I still don't think it has really set in what I am about to experience. I am truly fortunate to have gotten this opportunity.

That is Awesome!!

O'Really

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck to everyone!

Right on, have a great trip!!!

Who you hunting with if ya don't mind me asking?

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
I know, I was there...

Even walked out with sheep blood on my hands.

X2. A couple nice days was it and we got a sheep.:cool: Will need to go back for the rest (caribou, grizz or brown bear and moose, maybe goat). Terrible, but someone has to do it.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
So very true Mr. Stid...won't be long now hopefully....the pool toys will happen. If we get lucky we'll be getting them filled with rams. :D

R Miller

Lil-Rokslider
Is there anything better then floating a sheep down a creek? Good luck guys!

Rounding up the gear pile here. Getting VERY close!! Now if I could just find my dang gaiters.... (Could possibly be attributed for my subconscious desire to upgrade to OR crocs...)

swat8888

WKR
Just got my Delorme Inreach SE, excited to ditch the SATPHONE bill and see how this thing performs. Will post the review upon my return...kinda nervous about the USB internally charged battery on a 13 day hunt. Just gotta make sure I don't send any messages to fellow sheep nuts since each text sends my location....dang it.

OP
Jdog

Jdog

WKR
Just got my Delorme Inreach SE, excited to ditch the SATPHONE bill and see how this thing performs. Will post the review upon my return...kinda nervous about the USB internally charged battery on a 13 day hunt. Just gotta make sure I don't send any messages to fellow sheep nuts since each text sends my location....dang it.

interested to see/hear your review. I think you can turn off the GPS tracking!

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fully packed and ready to go... head out on the 8th.. This has to be my year! ;)

MattB

WKR
Good luck to everyone this year.

I am on my way back from the Mackenzie Mountains in the NWT (Gana River Outfitters) with a ram and bou in tow. Great trip!