Dall Sheep video, "Spirit Of A Sheep Hunter" release

Billy, if you're in town (TL) and have some time to kill, swing into GreenWhey. Love to meet you and show you the plant. We know a few of the same people.

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
Just watched the video last night and it was truly outstanding.

There were times where it brought tears to my eyes. It really captures the struggles, the highs and lows of sheep hunting. Also the sacrifice required, plus the personal journey and life changing introspection that sometimes occurs when pursuing very challenging achievements that test the mettle of a person. Not to mention the deep family bond of a father and son.

Congratulations Billy on a job very well done!

OP
B

billy molls

Super Moderator
Just watched the video last night and it was truly outstanding.

There were times where it brought tears to my eyes. It really captures the struggles, the highs and lows of sheep hunting. Also the sacrifice required, plus the personal journey and life changing introspection that sometimes occurs when pursuing very challenging achievements that test the mettle of a person. Not to mention the deep family bond of a father and son.

Congratulations Billy on a job very well done!
Thank you kindly. I appreciate the feedback. It's the "journey" of the hunter I find most fascinating. I have a couple other video projects in the works.
Cheers,
Billy

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased my copy and really enjoyed the super videography. The story was great. I bought the DVD as I'm going on my first trip to NWT in 2020. I was hoping to learn some things that would me enjoy the trip more. Great job Billy.

OP
B

billy molls

Super Moderator
Purchased my copy and really enjoyed the super videography. The story was great. I bought the DVD as I'm going on my first trip to NWT in 2020. I was hoping to learn some things that would me enjoy the trip more. Great job Billy.
Thanks Eric, Best of luck in the NWT. I've got 20+ other Dall sheep hunts on DVD as well. Rampage, Season 4, 5, 6, and Lost Season all have lots of sheep hunting. While they aren't "instructional" I always describe what we're doing, why, and how. Cheers,

GabeMN

FNG
For those who haven’t experienced a Billy Molls video - your missing out. He is the guy who helped push me into taking / making my hunting dreams from MN to out West a reality. Have now hunted Elk in Co and Muleys in WY..... awesome Alaskan hunt videos done by a down to earth guy from Wisconsin! Also turned me onto First Lite and other great gear. Thanks Billy!

Great video Billy. I don't have a good way to watch DVD's these days, do you plan to transition to digital content in the future? I'd pay the same and you wouldn't have to ship anything.

Hard to comment on the video without paying a compliment to your customer Mike. He seems like one hell of a genuine, modest, and and just overall solid man. I bet you wish they could all be like him!

recurveman

Lil-Rokslider
Watched the video. It is really, really long.......just like a tough hunt. I really think the length of the video gives a more accurate view of how a hunt typically happens. I think now with social media and 12 minute you tube videos everyone thinks a hunt should be done in 1 day and end up with a monster. Normally that doesn't happen and this video gives a very good reflection of how a hunt happens. It really shows the ups and downs of a hunt and how a hunt can go from a seriously long hike to the hunt of a lifetime in 30 seconds. Loved it!!!!!!!!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just watched it, excellent film. Great story and you really captured the country and the hunt nicely.