Dall Sheep video, "Spirit Of A Sheep Hunter" release

billy molls

Super Moderator
attachment.php

Dry socks are like heaven on earth in the sheep mountains.

As a contributing editor for Rokslide, Robby Denning, graciously allowed me to share the trailer of my latest Alaska hunting DVD, Spirit Of A Sheep Hunter. I'd have to say this DVD is the defining story of my 19 years of sheep hunting. I hope you guys enjoy it.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH TRAILER
Alaska Big-Game Hunting - Billy Molls Adventures - Spirit Of A Sheep Hunter DVD

attachment.php

(front cover)

(from the back cover)
Dall sheep live in the purest of wildernesses. They thrive deep in the most rugged of mountains where vastness and loneliness comfort them. Here they find refuge from the grizzly, the wolf, the wolverine, and the sportsman.

The number of full-curl rams in one's trophy room is not what defines a sheep hunter. A sheep hunter is branded by the mountains he climbs, the grueling days where success seems impossible, and by the moments he fights the overpowering urge to quit.

For Alaskan guide, Billy Molls, this was one of more than 40 Dall sheep hunts. For his client, Mike Rhoades, this was his first. The adventure they shared whittled them both down to the core of their beings. Mentally defeated and physically exhausted, both men faced dark hours. They dug into their spirit, clung to what little faith they could find, and forged ahead. As a result, neither man will ever be the same.

attachment.php

We tend to get a little snow in August in the Brooks Range.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TRAILER
Alaska Big-Game Hunting - Billy Molls Adventures - Spirit Of A Sheep Hunter DVD

attachment.php

The bear that made life exciting.

***SPECIAL OFFER TO ROKSLIDERS ONLY!!!***
LAST-MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA FOR YOURSELF OR A HUNTING BUDDY:
BUY A 5-DVD PACKAGE FROM MY WEBSITE, AND I'LL THROW IN 2 EXTRA DVDs FREE!
(email me your choice of 2 free DVDs)

Thanks for viewing! Hope you all had a safe successful fall.
A Merry Christmas to you and your family,

Billy

Last edited:

Jmac603

Lil-Rokslider
Great trailer! As a NH hunter who will most likely never get the opportunity to hunt sheep, I love these videos. Nice work!

Jason

Mtncowboy

Lil-Rokslider
My copy has been ordered and will be hanging in my stocking! Thanks Billy for releasing more movies. For any of you who are wondering about this, buy it, buy it now, buy all Billy's movies. My Christmas tradition is watching one of these movies with the family. Everyone loves them. They aren't the normal Hollywood BS you are used to. These videos are refreshing and make you feel like you are watching your friend's Alaskan hunt. I just hope and pray that one day I get to star in one of them.

Stid2677

WKR
Sock tree, snow and bears,, been there many times. Look forward to adding this one to my collection. Happy Holidays.

bradb

WKR
Got shipping notification on mine..... of course it would have been faster to just run it down as I am only a few hours south of you!
Should be good training motivation for my first sheep hunt in Aug/Sep

Mine says it’s been delivered but it certainly has not been. USPS is messing up a lot up here the past 2 weeks. Any idea on what to do? Post office also is telling me it’s been delivered!

Mine says it’s been delivered but it certainly has not been. USPS is messing up a lot up here the past 2 weeks. Any idea on what to do? Post office also is telling me it’s been delivered!

I got mine the day before Christmas, perfect stocking stuffer for my son. We’re going to go ahead and watch it tonight and I’ll tell ya all about it in the morning Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradb

WKR
Good video. I watched it xmas night. I will probably watch it a few more times for motivation getting may fat arse in shape for my next fall sheep hunt

bradb

WKR
I can probably send you my copy after I watch it a couple more times. Need motivation for 4 AM cardio :)

Looks like a great video, can't wait to get a copy.

Mike and I had a similar hunt in 2010, bet he still remembers. Back when Ralph Miller ran Deltana.

Thanks !!!

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Billy - I can't wait to order your new video. A friend of mine let me borrow his copies of one of your other videos and book and they were excellent.

Keep up the great work!

OP
B

billy molls

Super Moderator
Hey Billy - I can't wait to order your new video. A friend of mine let me borrow his copies of one of your other videos and book and they were excellent.

Keep up the great work!
Much appreciated. Spirit of a Sheep Hunter is my best video to date. Cheers,