dana design belt pocket?

OP
fillthefreezer
Don't tell my wife there were ulterior motives when I bought her a nice machine for her birthday.

Funny thing is I was planning on going to the fabric store tonight to find some 500 cordura or soft shell material. So I can sew up a PALs compatible pouch for the roll-up solar panel I use on extended hunts.

do regualr fabric shops have that stuff? ive never actually looked but will be starting to

bbrown

WKR
Anyone tried the Kifaru Stash-It from their tactical line? It seems like the right size and comes with the malice clips to attach it directly to the Molle on the hip belt. I have the MR Dragonslayer and I think I am going to give these a try.

muleman

WKR
Anyone tried the Kifaru Stash-It from their tactical line? It seems like the right size and comes with the malice clips to attach it directly to the Molle on the hip belt. I have the MR Dragonslayer and I think I am going to give these a try.

The Dana belts don't have Molle or even a good strap to attach pockets to. It requires some ingenuity to get the pocket you want on the pack.

bbrown

WKR
I did not realize that - seems a bit off that there is nothing to attach to especially considering how much there is on the MR packs.
Bet thats annoying....

OP
fillthefreezer
ya, i think all these packs were before anyone ran any sort of waistbelt pocket. the kelty type packs of the era didnt have them either but do now

OP
fillthefreezer
well i got a kifaru possibles pouch rigged on the dana belt. looks like it should work ok. not ideal but ok for the amount of time i spent

>>>---WW---->

Lil-Rokslider
I called Mystery Ranch a couple of weeks ago and they said they will be coming out with detachable belt pockets n the near future. Other than that, just about any of the military Molle Pro pouches will work. Go to Ebay and type in Molle pouches and you'll see all sorts of different shapes and sizes.

Cabellas ,in the hunting pack section has a couple of different belt pouches that work on my Dana belt .Now I'm trying to figure out how to rig a water bladder
Tim