dark energy poseidon reset or contact information?

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
I have an issue with a dark energy poseidon unit being completely dead - no lights & will not charge. Sent three emails over several months with no response from company. The unit is brand new & never been used. Ended up buying second unit for upcoming trip but would still like to get issue resolved. I have no contact information other than email which they obviously don't respond to. I also found one similar post online that talks about a way to reset the unit. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
Contact BlackOvis. They helped me with phone contact when I had issues with Dark Energy.

cg2737

WKR
I also sent an email about three weeks ago to their customer service with no response. I have been very happy with the two Poseiden's that I have but if there is no customer service to back them I will be looking to another company. If you have any luck let us know.

cg2737

WKR
I contacted Garret from Dark Energy in regards to this thread. He got back to me quickly and was not aware of customer service not getting back to people in a timely manner. He contacted his customer service person and advised her of the issue. He got back to me and said that they changed their website a while back and if people have not cleared their "cache" in a while emails could get lost. He apologized and asked me to resend the email to [email protected]. He also asked me to send him the link to this thread to make sure no one slips through the cracks.

cg2737

WKR
I just got this back:

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your Poseidon. Please allow me to suggest a few troubleshooting techniques; hopefully one of these will work for you:

1) Have you tried using a different Micro-USB charging cable? The problem might be the cable.

2) Have you tried using a different AC adapter that plugs into the wall? It could potentially be a problem with the AC adapter.

3) Most of the time resetting the Poseidon wi ll solve charging and electronic issues. All you need to do is plug the Poseidon into the wall and hold down the battery indicator button for about 10 seconds or until the power indicator lights flash in sequence.The Poseidon has been reset when you see a series of sequential flashing lights on the LED flashlight and battery indicator lights (one red, then the four green indicator lights). You may need to try resetting a couple times.

Please give these a try and let me know if you are still having further issues.

All the best,

OP
M

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
Still no response to emails...think I'm at 4 or 5. Tried all the reset & charging suggestions. Unit will still not function at all. Second unit I purchased is working so don't think its operator error or cord. If someone knows how to reach these folks it would be nice to get a phone number or direct way to contact them. I am beyond frustrated with the non-response. Thank you.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk