Dark Timber Coffee

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
They ever have any discount codes? Would like to try the flavor to see how it compares to the rest. Heard good things.

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
DTC10 for 10% off.

Everyone has different tastes in coffee, but my opinion, the G4 blend we tried was the worst coffee I've ever had. I gave some beans out in little baggies to have some of my friends try it, and no one liked it. And it took 3 weeks to get delivered. Will not be ordering from them again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been ordering both the G4 and Columbian ascent packs for years. Really like both of them. Only coffee I drink while hunting. Rokslide10 is another 10% off code that works FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcd22

WKR
Old thread but has anyone had issues with these guys? In all fairness, their website says orders are delayed a few days. I ordered on the 19th and got a shipping notification on the 28th but with no tracking. No package as of yet. I tried to shoot them an email and got the mailer demon. Sent a message through their website a few days ago and nothing. Want to give it a day or two before I call. Figured I'd check here to see if anyone has had issues with them lately.

JPGreg

Lil-Rokslider
Last year I ordered in June for an August sheep hunt
They messed up my address twice and the order came in September while I was Elk hunting 🤦🏽
Sent them a few messages but the responses weren’t very helpful
Bummer cause I think they’re coffee is alright

jmcd22

WKR
Well I got impatient and called them and they were awesome! My order actually delivered today but I'm at work and didn't know. I didn't quite catch the guy's name that I spoke to but he was really cool and more than happy to help. Sometimes getting someone on the phone from the start is the best way to go. Good refresher on that for me!

OP
OSUsmokey

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Love their coffee! Last summer it took a little bit of time to arrive, but I got it before my october deer hunt, so I was still happy