Darn Tough Socks

Westy

FNG
I am a big fan of Darn Tough and have been using them for several years now. For what you are looking for, I would recommend the Crew Light and the Boot Cushion. Another option you may be interested in is the Mid-Calf Light Cushion. Can't go wrong there!

Mirroring what TTE said...additionally, my local boot shop had them (no sale) cheaper than amazon/other places....$15-$17 per pair. It may be worth calling around to save a few dollars.

keller

WKR
i wear the light ones for work and like them. I would like to get some light ones with padding for hiking but their is so many different ones. and I don't run the no see socks im a boot guy with knee high socks im all about boots and comfort.

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
I wear the Crispi Summit 8" boots and am looking for a cool sock that I don't have to roll down/fold over. Most of Darn Tough are over the calf and cause my legs to swell during a 16+hr day in the field. The crew socks are too short. Is there something in between?
You're probably looking for the boot height. Should be just about right and you can pick the cushion amount based on preference or season.

I bought a pair of knee height to sleep in so I can have an extra pair of socks and leave the base layer pants at home.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk