Daughters pack

Or.hunter

WKR
My daughter is 12 years old 5’2 and 105 pounds and growing. She’s killed a couple bucks already but I want to get her in the archery elk woods this year and wondering what pack works good for them. Just to haul her gear. I’d like to buy something hire end that fits her now but still can use when she grows.
Any input helps! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Our packs are specifically designed for kids and smaller framed adults. Here’s a gal right about your daughter’s size with the Bullion Butte on a 20” frame. I’m 5’8” and use the same setup (not pink, though) for a day pack.

PM, email, or call me anytime.
956D2105-D712-4A7C-A106-9078291246A6.jpeg

Powerman

FNG
Wife got a western edge coming soon. Decided to go with them because of her size and children growing into it. Good guy to do business so far!

Our packs are specifically designed for kids and smaller framed adults. Here’s a gal right about your daughter’s size with the Bullion Butte on a 20” frame. I’m 5’8” and use the same setup (not pink, though) for a day pack.

Great pack!! Emma will hopefully be packing out her first deer in it this year. Excellent company and superior product for vertically challenged individuals.

Emma is now 5'3" and 120#, what I would call a "volleyball player" build. Still plenty of room for adjustment and we have used this pack on the trail a lot this summer running trail cameras and hiking into fishing holes off the ATV.

Wife lies and stretches to call herself 5'0", 140#, and pack fits her very well too, except somehow the wife ends up packing just coats and stuff and all food and heavy gear ends up in my Kifaru.......

(Kiddo in the photo is my daughter!)

Last edited:

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You’re pretty brave mentioning your women’s weights on social media. Payback for packing their heavy stuff?

I’m glad the pack still works. My oldest was 5’1” last fall and he packed out a whole, small doe in one trip, maybe 40-45 pounds. He’s 5’7” this year so will use a full sized MR Glacier for hunting but still uses one of our setups for day use.

DrewPNW

FNG

PM, email, or call me anytime.

Awesome, I’ll definitely be checking out your lineup for my son!

OP
Or.hunter

Or.hunter

WKR
Thanks! I’ll be looking into them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuter makes great packs for normal backpacking weights (not 100+ lb loads) and they are very adjustable in yoke/torso height. My son carried one for several years from age 10 to 15. Deuter also makes women's packs that fit many women's bodies better than a men's pack in the hip and bust area. A Deuter 55+10 or 65+10 will carry more weight than your daughter should be carrying at that age and even if she grows 4 inches the pack will still fit her.