Day packs stand alone and attach to frame compatibility

Just wanted to confirm from my research is the stone glacier day packs the only brand that have a hip belt and shoulder straps to use the pack by itself and can also detach the belt and straps so you can attach the bag to a frame for heavy loads? Thanks in advance.

rcb2000

WKR
Kifaru Shape Charge
Can run in daypack mode with no belt, with belt, or remove straps and belt and attach to a frame.
Not to mention the tons of options you can add to it in either mode; Sherman pocket, Grab it, Belt pouches, gun bearer, etc

OP
BigCountry344
Kifaru Shape Charge
Can run in daypack mode with no belt, with belt, or remove straps and belt and attach to a frame.
Not to mention the tons of options you can add to it in either mode; Sherman pocket, Grab it, Belt pouches, gun bearer, etc

Thanks! I checked the kifaru website and made sure I checked every option they make obviously missed it!

rcb2000

WKR
I'd definitely get something with the hip belt, whichever you go with.
I carried around a 40# bag of salt in my Shapecharge today very comfortably, largely in part to the hip belt.

kata2012

Lil-Rokslider
Eberlestock stock has a few that can do this. I have the little big top that I can run as a daypack with a hip belt and then attach to the f1 mainframe for hauling loads.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk