Day Six Components

mww982

WKR
Currently shooting Day Six 300's cut 27.25" with the 100 grain SS\AL system, 125 grain field point\broadhead, and coming in at about 569 grains. The arrows hit hard and I have broken a few that have gone through my block target and hit the brick wall. Going to have to build some more but thinking about dropping about 50 grains to pick up a little more speed. Looking at the 75 grain TI\AL system and dropping down to a 100 grain head. For those who use the TI\AL, have you found them to be durable or should I just stick with what I am shooting?

dkime

WKR
Currently shooting Day Six 300's cut 27.25" with the 100 grain SS\AL system, 125 grain field point\broadhead, and coming in at about 569 grains. The arrows hit hard and I have broken a few that have gone through my block target and hit the brick wall. Going to have to build some more but thinking about dropping about 50 grains to pick up a little more speed. Looking at the 75 grain TI\AL system and dropping down to a 100 grain head. For those who use the TI\AL, have you found them to be durable or should I just stick with what I am shooting?
I run the AL/AL system without issue, the titanium collar will end up being right around 3x stronger than an aluminum collar and will be nearly the exact same strength wise as what youre running currently.