Daypack with waistbelt and some form of load lifter system

Hi,
I'm looking for a daypack. I've got a Exo 5500 that is my big pack, but I do a lot of hunting that does not require such a big pack with an external frame.
In my day pack, the following are important to me:
-internal frame or internal support
-must have a decent waist belt (either with built in hip pouches, or the ability to add hip belt pouches- I like to carry calls, camera, phone, release, snacks etc in there)
-waist belt must be able to be removed so the pack can be used in real life as a fully shoulder supported pack
-some form of shoulder strap load lifter system (not a full blown load lifter system, but something that allows the waist belt taking the bulk of the weight, while the lifter just has enough adjustment to take a little of the tension off of the tops of my shoulders)

My limited searching has me liking the looks of the Stone Glacier Avail, or the Kuiu Venture in either 1800 or 2300.
Does anyone know if the Avail has the ability to add hip belt pouches?
Does anyone know if the Venture hip belt pouches are big enough to fit a point and shoot digital camera like a Sony RX?
Do either of these packs have a load lifter system that would fit my description above?
Any pro's and con's from owners of these packs?
Or should I be looking at any other brands or models?
Thanks,
Tim

*zap*

WKR
you need a frame for load lifters, do you need a frame for a daypack?

I use either a camelbak motherload or bfm for my day packs...both have removable waist belts good organization ability.

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Hi,
I'm looking for a daypack. I've got a Exo 5500 that is my big pack, but I do a lot of hunting that does not require such a big pack with an external frame.
In my day pack, the following are important to me:
-internal frame or internal support
-must have a decent waist belt (either with built in hip pouches, or the ability to add hip belt pouches- I like to carry calls, camera, phone, release, snacks etc in there)
-waist belt must be able to be removed so the pack can be used in real life as a fully shoulder supported pack
-some form of shoulder strap load lifter system (not a full blown load lifter system, but something that allows the waist belt taking the bulk of the weight, while the lifter just has enough adjustment to take a little of the tension off of the tops of my shoulders)

My limited searching has me liking the looks of the Stone Glacier Avail, or the Kuiu Venture in either 1800 or 2300.
Does anyone know if the Avail has the ability to add hip belt pouches?
Does anyone know if the Venture hip belt pouches are big enough to fit a point and shoot digital camera like a Sony RX?
Do either of these packs have a load lifter system that would fit my description above?
Any pro's and con's from owners of these packs?
Or should I be looking at any other brands or models?
Thanks,
Tim
I can tell you the avail seemed smaller than the advertised 2200ci when packing/organizing

Honyock

WKR
The Venture 2300 hip belt pockets will hold a small camera easily. The 2300 seems bigger than 2300 ci.