DCA custom arrows

This is an old thread, but I'm going to update it for those looking at ordering from DCA Custom Arrows.

I had a terrible experience with them. Inserts and fletching coming out/off like crazy. I ordered two dozen arrows, which were over $400 to build, and that's after I provided the bare shafts to them at my cost. I'm a long time arrow builder (for personal use) and was looking for a quality arrow builder to save me some time in a pinch. The arrows I got are awful, like some kid in the back of a Wal-Mart built them with Elmer's glue while he was stoned kind of awful.

I will say that Kyle, the guy who owns the company refunded me the build cost and was apologetic for the mistakes. BUT, I am still out two dozen high-end shafts I provided to him and a ton of time.

I hate to post negative things about good people (which I think Kyle is a good person) but the arrows I got from him were some of the worst I've ever shot. I'll never have DCA build another arrow for me.

Consider yourselves warned.
Again very sorry to hear you had an issue. I know exactly who this is because it was the worst failure of a set I've ever had. The person I had helping me was let go because of your particular issue and your immense displeasure. I have gone back to me and one other person I trust to do the builds. I think I did all that was possible to resolve it, all of your money was refunded for the build and I offered to replace anything else to make it up. I pride myself on my workmanship and have always tried to put out the highest quality arrow possible. I try to learn from mistakes and get better. Again I apologize for the issues you've had.

I bought half a dozen over a year ago to see what the hype was about. They were good arrows and grouped well but I can build similar arrows at a fraction of the cost.
Not a bitzenbruger fan and have used the LCA jig the past four years.
I think you have me confused with another shop. I don't sell half sets.