De Havilland Lite vs Corrugate Foundry

Hey everyone,
I’m hoping someone had used both of these pairs of pants. I have a set of foundry’s and I am curious as to the comparison between them. The corrugates are a lot heavier than I anticipated and don’t breathe as well as I though. Thanks for any info.

Good info on the pant itself here, to me their waist system is no bueno and the sizing to me seems off. I wear a 34x32 pant and couldn't get a M or L to work for me. M fit great but the waist wouldn't work and was swimming in a L. Wish they would offer a ridged waist. As to your question, if the lite's had fit I would have both pairs. The lite's would pick up where the foundry's start to get to hot. Those two pants with a late season pant would be a great year round set up. Kuiu Kutana, FL corrugates, Zions would be a better apples to apples to the Lite's and SG De Havilland OG's, maybe the Attacks for the corrugate foundry's.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
I have the lites, they're about the same weight as a sitka mountain pant with no fleece linings...

From Hot to Colder my pants go Sitka Ascent - Sitka Apex - SG DHav Lites - Sitka Mountain

For me the Dhav lites fit in where the sitka apex isnt durable enough, and the ascent is too light temp wise...think windy or rocky/cactus conditions in Ca or AZ

ZDR

WKR
So the Corrugate Foundry is too hot for most early season hunting (Antelope, Archery elk etc)?

Am thinking of getting a pair for my upcoming Bowhunting, but am now reconsidering…

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
If you call FL, they're super knowledgable and will answer your questions.

Reactions: ZDR

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
So the Corrugate Foundry is too hot for most early season hunting (Antelope, Archery elk etc)?

Am thinking of getting a pair for my upcoming Bowhunting, but am now reconsidering…
I don't find them to be too hot. I wore them late into turkey season this spring and I'll be wearing them next week for a mule deer hunt in Utah where temps are expected to be in the 80s or higher every day. Last year I wore the Sitka Mountain Pants for that hunt. They were definitely warm but not unbearable, and the Corrugate Foundrys are lighter and have the hip vents.

Reactions: ZDR

sndmn11

WKR

No way, I have been wearing them instead of shorts because I can basically unzip the sides and run around in my skivvies.