Deadly Games

Just finished watching the series Deadly Games, on Netflix.
If you haven't seen this yet, they did a pretty good job presenting the Richard Jewel story, maybe a few embellishments, but I find it fascinating still. It's a good representation of the incredible power that our Government and the Media enjoys. Unlike the Clint Eastwood version, there's an interesting second storyline being told of the actual bad guy, who goes on to evade for a really-really long time.

I will never forget the irresponsibility of Tom Brokaw's statement - something to the effect of "The FBI know's jewel did it they're just waiting get get evidence to prove it or for him to crack". It was stunning to hear that on national news to me - way back then. Now, its commonplace.

Wellsdw

WKR
Wife and I just finished as well. I’m from nc so the Rudolph stuff was all the hype. I’d be curious to find out more on his end and his time in hiding. What was true and what was embellished. Man hunter unabomber is good as well. No quite deadly games but still pretty good

I will never forget the irresponsibility of Tom Brokaw's statement - something to the effect of "The FBI know's jewel did it they're just waiting get get evidence to prove it or for him to crack". It was stunning to hear that on national news to me - way back then. Now, its commonplace.

I'll never forget Tom Brokaw's rash statement, which went something like this: "The FBI knows Jewel did it, they're simply waiting to acquire proof to prove it or for him to crack." That was mind-blowing to me when I first heard it on national television. It's now commonplace.
Details can be found here. First and foremost, the best ever games are action and deadly games.

🤨

FLATHEAD

WKR
Eric Robert Rudolph, now there's a name I havent heard in a while.
That was quite a story.

Wellsdw

WKR
I was actually In Murphy nc a few weeks ago. There is a place near there that is a pharmacy/gun store. Refills and reloads was the slogan. I don’t think the masses of people approved of him. They just hate the government more.