Deals for those whom serve and then some.

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know if it has already been known, if so I guess I am behind. For all those who are
Military
Active Duty, Active Reserves, Nat'l Guard, Veterans
First Responders
Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS and Correctional Officers
Outdoor Government
Wildlife Officers, Fish & Game Employees, US Forest Service, US Fish & Wildlife Service
and other should take a look at guidefitter.com
You receive amazing deals on top name brands like Vortex, Nemo, Hornady, Traeger, Badlands, Alps, MTN OPS, Suunto, Kenetrek, Eberlestock, Mystery Ranch etc etc.
These are literally just a few of the MANY brands you receive a discount on! I myself have signed up. All you have to is show proof of eligibility. It only takes a little bit and then you will save on gear forever. I am no way shape or form affiliated with them. I was inspired by a classified ad that guys were donating their gear or highly discounting, to a veteran looking for some gear and thought that more people should know about the deals they deserve. If you happen to know someone pass on the deals! They even offer guided hunts if you're not the DIY type.

Happy hunting.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah, there's a couple of threads on this. Lots of guys use guudefitter, expertvoice, govx etc for deals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chuck44

FNG
Using discretion and not quoting specific discounts, how does Guidefitter compare to ExpertVoice....i.e. is there any reason to enroll in one if you already a member of the other? This is actually the first I have heard about Guidefitter but I am aware of the others mentioned above. Thanks

OP
Airborne1

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
I have never used expertvoice before. I will have to check it out.

tunafed

FNG
Using discretion and not quoting specific discounts, how does Guidefitter compare to ExpertVoice....i.e. is there any reason to enroll in one if you already a member of the other? This is actually the first I have heard about Guidefitter but I am aware of the others mentioned above. Thanks
Guidefitter has some brands that expertvoice does not (and vice versa). Hornady, AGC, rugged ridge bipods, kennetrek off the top of my head. I use both, discounts are pretty similar across the sites though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Some discounts are better on one, and vice versa. Just have to check.

Chuck44

FNG
Guidefitter has some brands that expertvoice does not (and vice versa). Hornady, AGC, rugged ridge bipods, kennetrek off the top of my head. I use both, discounts are pretty similar across the sites though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Good info....Thanks. Sounds like I need to dig up the DD-214 again.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Once I got out of the military I lost access to Leoadventures. Seemed like a pretty good site