Deals so hot they'll melt your face off! Kuiu, MR, Vortex, more!

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deals so hot they'll melt your face off! Kuiu, MR, more!

Ever wondered why you didn't get close enough to that bull, or why you missed seeing that buck across the way or are you pissed that you have to hike back to the truck every night like a little snow flake? It's because you don't have the right gear my friend. Now is the time to invest in yourself, after all - if you're going to take time off work or away from loved ones to hunt like a man you owe it to yourself and your family to bring your A-game and that starts here and now at: Burnt Reynolds' Spring Cleaning Extravaganza For Men Who Do Awesome Things And Like Epic Deals On Gear To Do It With!

If you don't plan to buy at my price, make me an offer. If you ask me what my bottom dollar is I'll ask you what your top dollar is. Or you'll get a big fat Chuck Norris internet round house to the face!

I accept cash, paypal and trades. Things I'm looking for: nice light weight alum. trekking poles, some kind of bivvy tarp, Swarovski angled spotting scope (can add cash).

Kuiu 1p tent. Bought new in 2015, used once. 9.9/10 condition - $200 obo shipped

Mystery Ranch/Camelback Crewcab bag & lid (no frame/belt). Bought recently from a fellow Rokslider, unsure of manufacture date. 9/10 condition, black. Is awesome but the wrong bag for my purposes - $225 obo shipped

Zamberlan 960 Guide GTX RR boots. Brand new in box, bought this way a month ago from fellow Rokslider. Not the right height for me. 10/10 condition - $275 obo shipped.

Attachments

• KUIU1.jpg
    KUIU1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 522
  • zamberlan1.jpg
    zamberlan1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 568
  • zamberlan2.jpg
    zamberlan2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 567
  • spring cleaning 4.jpg
    spring cleaning 4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 565
  • spring cleaning 9.jpg
    spring cleaning 9.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more pics

Attachments

• spring cleaning 5.jpg
    spring cleaning 5.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 447
  • spring cleaning 8.jpg
    spring cleaning 8.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 476
  • spring cleaning 11.jpg
    spring cleaning 11.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 457
  • spring cleaning 14.jpg
    spring cleaning 14.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 430
  • spring cleaning 15.jpg
    spring cleaning 15.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 423
OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moar

Attachments

• spring cleaning 2.jpg
    spring cleaning 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 387
  • spring cleaning 10.jpg
    spring cleaning 10.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 381
  • spring cleaning 12.jpg
    spring cleaning 12.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 402
OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the most interesting classified listing I've ever seen.

Here at Burnt Reynolds' spring extravaganza we just love customers like you! You're probably in search of some boots right? Let me direct you to our shoe department... With these here Zamberlans you'll be able to climb any mountain to tip over that ram you missed last year after you caught him stealing babies from orphanages - YOU CAN BE A HERO WHO SAVES A BABY FROM A BLOODTHIRSTY DALL SHEEP, but only if you buy my boots first ;)

pierceje

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm very interested on how I'll get a "internet roundhouse kick to the face" so...what's your bottom dollar on the Zamberlan's?

OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully R_Nues bought the tripod and adapter too so he can let us know what the special prize is!!!

Well he didn't buy the package but I'll let the cat out of the bag - many years ago I was a studly buffed freshman in high school. One day after leaving the gym with bursting pecs and swollen thighs which attracted the absolute cream of the crop teenage babes like it was their job; every step I'd take would result further shredding of my jeans. The happy coincidence was that this was the year in which some of the best music ever made hit the airwaves by an artist we all know and love dearly. His ability to combine the freshest beats, the most epic rhymes with dance moves choreographed in heaven - further bedazzling us with his eyewear and jewelry - his unstoppable juggernaut of melodies forever transformed this nation. This man redefined a generation and I took a page from his book to solve my constant wardrobe malfunctions.

I speak of the one - the only - MC HAMMER!

The special prize was my favorite pair of MC Hammer pants which I've been keeping frozen in an underground vault for decades. My wife pleaded with me not to do it. My kids cried tears of deathly sorrow when they learned I was going to give away the most cherished of family heirlooms. My dog - my dog howled for days.

You heard me right - FREE MC HAMMER PANTS! R_Nues, the window hasn't closed. This opportunity still exists.

Last edited:
OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested on how I'll get a "internet roundhouse kick to the face" so...what's your bottom dollar on the Zamberlan's?

Dammit, just missed. You're lucky I'm so tall and it went over your head ;)

Bottom dollar depends, what's the most you're willing to pay?

OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so excited to see the add since it is only 1/2 hr drive to pick it up, but you have nothing I need!! Maybe next year.

Our proximity is reason enough for me to flatten the leaf springs in your truck with all these delicious goods! Hell, I'll even deliver. You may not need the Mystery Ranch Bag that killed Osama Bin Laden for hunting - but what a great trophy to hang over your fireplace!

OP
B

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lid is on that crew cab? Would you sell it separately?

It's the standard two pocket MR lid, like I have on my Marshall. Except this one has a secret pocket for some shoulder straps so you can make it into a low profile pack when moving fast - sort of like when I was an assassin for the CIA. I had to be able to move at a moments notice when there were coyotes that needed to be taken out.

I'll redirect the satelite and get some better images - but for the time being I'd like to keep it with the pack.