Dear Kifaru,

zacattack

WKR
Yep. Last week I needed to switch stays on a frame I bought a while back. Apparently my back is super flat, They bent me some aluminum ones to fit and sent them back the same day they got my old ones. I think I sent my old ones in on a Monday snd the replacements were at my house Saturday.

I've only just started to deal with Kifaru, but so far they have been genuinely very helpful.
And the products I have of their so far are the best in class I've ever used, (in comparison to British and European products) by a long way.

It was reassuring too listening to the podcast and finding out that I can only catch herpes once.
One less thing to worry about..

Wprice87

FNG
I ordered the Stryker pack, mainly because of the good sale. Was saving for a frame but couldn’t take it anymore and went ahead and ordered it the other day. Heck of a great company and product!!

Kifaru rocks. I’ve always been a fan of their customer service
Agree, I have not had to deal with customer service much yet, which is also a good thing, but they pride themselves on it, and constantly prove that it’s far more than a claim.

great team, great products… everything I have from them is great, and it’s all made to last

we are spoiled these days with companies like kifaru