Decent pants for cheap

T28w

WKR
Picked up a pair today. We will see how it goes. Heard good things from several folks so I thought I’d give them a try

I wore the shorts on 30 mile through hike all 3 days and then pants at night , they are legit. I bought a camo pair i hunted in as well

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep great pants. They’ve become my go to for outdoor stuff after trying them at work for a year.

Terrapin

WKR
Those do look pretty nice, do they hold up well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sturgeon

WKR
Oh nice, they are now making the camo ones in a 34 inseam. I've been waiting for that.

conhawa

Lil-Rokslider
I had to exchange a pair due to the stitching coming loose at the bottom of the cargo pocket. Other than that...they are my new favorite pants.

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider

I have put tough miles on mine, even snagged them with my trail crampons, no fraying and tough wearing for certain..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member

I have several pairs that are doing well. I did rip the cargo pocket lining on one but that’s to be expected with a pair of snips.

Agross

WKR
Great pants. There have been a few threads on these pants. I bought a pair of the insulated ones , then another and a pair of the non insulated ones. Been wearing the insulated ones almost exclusively the last couple months. Extremely comfortable and seem to be quite durable so far.

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair that I’ve been running for 3 yrs and still look new , now have 8 pairs. Bought 3 pairs of the tan ones for archery hunting . They used to make a bison brown but color but I never could find a pair in my size when they had them

i got 2 pairs of these and was disappointed as i was under the impression they would bead water and had some kind of dwr coating. they dont. i had a pair of the previous gen without the comfprt waist that did bead water. oh well theyre still lightweight stretchy and comfortable and only 20 bucks

20DYNAMITE07

Lil-Rokslider
For those that have these pants... how would you describe the weight of the fabric? Are they lightweight/breathable good for 50 - mid 70's? Or are they a mid weight, good for fall use kind of pant?

I have a pair that I’ve been running for 3 yrs and still look new , now have 8 pairs. Bought 3 pairs of the tan ones for archery hunting . They used to make a bison brown but color but I never could find a pair in my size when they had them

I just ordered some from target.com and they had Bison Brown as a color there. Just make sure you get the nylon ones as they sell a very similar pant that is a cotton blend.

OP
4xlarsen

4xlarsen

FNG
For those that have these pants... how would you describe the weight of the fabric? Are they lightweight/breathable good for 50 - mid 70's? Or are they a mid weight, good for fall use kind of pant?
Pretty light weight. I would definitely wear them in the summer. I wore them last week in the snow with some medium weight thermals and was pretty comfortable too.