Decent pants for cheap

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a pair last fall and now have 4 pairs. They have become my every day, work, hunting pants. The right amount of stretch, dry quickly and breath well. I have little barb wire rips in my first pair that have not gotten bigger for over 6 months. After some wear and a few washes the pants are pretty much silent. For around 20 bucks I have a hard time buying any other pant for early through mid season.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
For those that have these pants... how would you describe the weight of the fabric? Are they lightweight/breathable good for 50 - mid 70's? Or are they a mid weight, good for fall use kind of pant?

You can get into the 30s if you’re moving and it is going to warm up. I can be comfortable between 20-50 with a base depending on activity. Mid 70s is about the upper limit especially in a humid environment or in constant sun.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had a couple pairs of these for a while now and really like them. Comfortable and lightweight for warmer weather. Not bad in cold weather if you have some base layers underneath. I hunted in 30 degree weather this fall with them and was comfortable with an appropriate base layer. Have been surprisingly tough for the $20ish I spent on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jek5224

FNG
Very comfortable. I've worn them while active without base layers in the snow and was fine for a couple hours. Would not recommend if you are not moving, though.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I have 6 pairs of these that I've used for work all last year. I do commercial concrete for a living and my job is HARD on everything I use. All 6 pairs are still in one piece! The worst of the damage being from the sparks while grinding through steele. Overall there durable, lightweight, and amazing to wear in the summer, and cheap compared to other brands of the same style. I'll pick them up over my dbl knee carhartts any day above 55°.
Honestly I hate to bring hype to anything at Walmart but from a friend to a friend perspective these pants have passed the test and from an outdoor activity standpoint especially I would recommend anyone to try a pair.
I do absolutely hate Walmart though so I also recommend sending your wife to get them or ordering online

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MikeG

Lil-Rokslider
I went and checked them out, great pant for the money. I'm going to order a few.