Deepfreeze: A Late Season Bowhunt (Upper Michigan)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a migration hunt in Upper Michigan. This area is dead in October, hardly any deer; but after we get about a foot of snow deer travel from elsewhere, and load up the area. Completely changes the hunting. On this hunt I got into quite a few deer and had some pretty close encounters. Check it out!

naternate

FNG
Great video! Been waiting for snow to line up with when I can hunt here in southern MI. Finally got it the other day. Close but no cigar for me…..I love hunting in the snow though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Great video! Been waiting for snow to line up with when I can hunt here in southern MI. Finally got it the other day. Close but no cigar for me…..I love hunting in the snow though!

bummer. When I lived down there it seemed like only came and went during deer season.

naternate

FNG
bummer. When I lived down there it seemed like only came and went during deer season.

Exactly how it has been this year. Get snow that stays for a couple days. Have time to hunt and its gone. Last few years have been bad for snow. I always have this fantasy in my head of hunting with the muzzleloader in the snow and have to settle for rain….