Deer Slam?

weaver

WKR
Have them all except the Columbia blacktail. I'll probably hunt them someday but it's not a priority.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
Very cool John (offhntn). I completed my first deer slam the same time I completed the Super Slam. The Sitka Blacktail was my 29th animal! :)

Another member and good friend of mine here (Zackman) has 6 ARCHERY deer slams. Which also happens to be the same number of deer slams Chuck Adams has! Impressive...

Deer Slam is a great goal...

OFFHNTN

WKR
Very cool John (offhntn). I completed my first deer slam the same time I completed the Super Slam. The Sitka Blacktail was my 29th animal! :)

Another member and good friend of mine here (Zackman) has 6 ARCHERY deer slams. Which also happens to be the same number of deer slams Chuck Adams has! Impressive...

Deer Slam is a great goal...

Thanks Cory. That is interesting about your last super slam animal! And congrats again on the 29, still blows me away! And yes, even though there really is no official slam or recognition given for the deer slam, it is a great goal that an average guy can shoot for. Zackmans 6 is very impressive!

notchfir3

Lil-Rokslider
SCI has one of a least 4 different Types of Wh deer that make thier book.( for Bow)
Do not like that SCI has so many exotic categories from Texas adn FL High Fence Areas.

But...SCI does more than any group for Making sure we have Hunting in the Future. It is for Hunting wht NRA is for Guns WE should all belong to SCI.