Defiance actions and McMillan stock 25% off

Precisionriflebuilder.com has a 25% off sale going. I’ve never used them, but 25% off actions, stocks, barrels and bottom metal.

SloppyJ

WKR
Anyone used them? Looks a little scammy. The descriptions suck and don't even say what bolt face.

OP
Forrest.billy
Anyone used them? Looks a little scammy. The descriptions suck and don't even say what bolt face.
Ya I don’t know at all, but I did see a phone number and an address in Arizona. Would be worth a phone call if it was something you were interested in. I don’t want to steer anyone into a scam.

Legend

WKR
Could call defiance or McMillan and see if they are a distributor.

Badseed

WKR
LRH recently had a topic about that company. People started to chime in saying that the company was legit and had some affiliation for MCM and Defiance. Once again, that was information from another forum so I would suggest to verify with phone call and general discussion. Their FB page is pathetic which is a red flag for me especially considering it was started on January 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ID_Matt

WKR
I believe that is an affiliation with the MOA/Mcmillan/Defiance umbrella. They sent a marketing email out a while ago to builders advertising a streamlined way to buy parts. Could call Mcmillan or defiance to make sure it is legit.

MooreAK

FNG
Classified Approved
Buddy just ordered an action from them. Shipped next day. Legit.

SloppyJ

WKR
I believe that is an affiliation with the MOA/Mcmillan/Defiance umbrella. They sent a marketing email out a while ago to builders advertising a streamlined way to buy parts. Could call Mcmillan or defiance to make sure it is legit.
I have a contact with MOA. I'll reach out.