Sold Defiance anTI 308 build w/2 Proof bbls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHR280AC

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
***RIFLE NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I have a brand new just completed Defiance anTI 308 win. build that consists of the following:

-Defiance anTI (medium action/Rem700 sa) R/H black nitride finish.
-Proof Research Sendero "Pre-Fit" 20inch, 1-10 twist; 5/8x24 threaded with LRI thread protector.
-(2nd bbl.) Proof Research Sendero Light "Pre-Fit" 24inch, 1-10twist; not threaded for muzzle brake (11degree recessed target crown).
-HS Precision PST086 rifle stock color: olive/black webbing
-HS Precision DMB metal with (4) four round mags and (1) one ten round mag
-HS Precision magazine tool
-Trigger Tech "Special Trigger"
-Defiance 20moa rail, black nitride finish

Rifle is new, has NOT been fired and has a few very slight nicks in stock from gun-safe, that have been covered with black sharpie.
Rifle will come with a Southern Precision Rifles (bugholes) Action Wrench and PMA tool Gen. II barrel vise.
As well as "Go" and "No-Go" gauges for barrel swapping verification.

Rifle weighs in at a little over 7lbs (bathroom scale) and balances perfectly. Will make an awesome all around rig for
whatever terrain you hunt.

Rifle will be shipped in Pelican "Vault" case from my FFL to Yours.

Rifle is priced to sell at $2250 for all listed above and shipping via FEDEX ground with purchase price insurance is $60
(due to pelican case having to be boxed for shipping).

Extra barrel, extra magazines, mag tool, barrel vise, vise resin, action wrench and original boxes for the Proof Research
barrels will ship separately from rifle and sent directly to your address via FEDEX ground.

Payment accepted is USPS money order(s) for your protection and mine.

I have attached pictures for your viewing and have tried to show the couple of safe dings on the stock. Due to the
limited computer skills and equipment I have these are the best I can do.

Shoot me a pm with any questions, ( I have more pics but could only post ten).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.