Dehydrator Recommendations

I second Excalibur, though they are pricey. I'd wanted one for years, then finally decided to get one this year with my tax refund- and the day I purchased it there happened to be a flash sale on Amazon for 33% off!

I use mine all the time - in the last week I've dehydrated asparagus, zucchini, and bananas. Great way to use fruit or veggies that are on their way out, and then you get to enjoy them whenever you want.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The excalibur's are well rated and I've been wanting one for some time, I just bought one on the recent flash sale, should be here next week. I was going to just get the non-timer 9 tray 3900 onsale for $150 but found the timer version for $160 on sale.

I have a presto currently, but want more capacity, even drying, and the square sheets to avoid the center hole. Last summer when I was dehydrating alot I basically had this running for 2 weeks straight, the 9 tray excalibur should be more efficient with my time and easier to layout stuff on the trays.

Squirrels

WKR
i have the digital cabelas 12 tray, i can do 15 lbs of jerky at a time. It has been good to me thus far

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got my 9 tray excalibur the other day, not much fruit is onsale yet so I did a BUNCH of bananas (like 4 good sized bundles) it only filled 5 trays up. Seemed to dry them all out nice and consistently. Then only having those flexible plastic screens to clean up if you don't have liquid stuff running down onto the supporting plastic trays makes clean up a breeze. Very pleased with the upgrade.

It's officially jerky season and I'm looking for a replacement to my existing dehydrators. Any other recommendations besides what's above? Has anyone tried the updated Cabela's 80 liter?

Clarence

WKR
It's officially jerky season and I'm looking for a replacement to my existing dehydrators. Any other recommendations besides what's above? Has anyone tried the updated Cabela's 80 liter?
Excalibur makes a pretty solid rig. Get a good one and you will be making way more than jerky

Leibhart1

FNG
Bought mine from Walmart and haven’t had an issue with it all and it was cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk