Dehydrators

Depends on meat, etc
Some chunks of meat aren't small and take longer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
Excalibur looks to be what Cabela’s sells, only rebranded name. Some of the Lem dehydrators look good all stainless cabinet and stainless shelves. I have an old American harvester and have been very pleased with it. But I know the day is coming that I will need to replace it, it has made a lot of jerky for us.

Elk_Guapo

FNG
I've got an Excalibur 3500B. It has 5 trays, so decent capacity for what I've used it for thus far (jerky and apple chips). Looking at the other Excalibur models, I do wish mine had a timer and clear door.

I have a 9-tray Excalibur and I can honestly say that I don't recommend it. Stuff dries really unevenly. That being said, the fact that it does more than just dehydrates thinly sliced food (also makes yogurt, proof bread, etc.) is pretty nice. If all you're looking to do is dehydrate food, a Nesco is a better buy.

Weber1

FNG
I own a Rapier and cannot recommend it highly enough. The material cures quite irregularly. Having has said, the fact that it does more than simply dry thinly chopped food (it also produces yogurt, proof bread, and so on) is rather appealing. If all you want to do is dehydrate food, a Nesco is a better option. I have food coupons to have amazing discounts and deals.