Delete your own thread when done

WoodBow

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If those are site rules, then fine. I personally utilize threads with items that have already sold to gauge to current used market price for items I am looking to buy or sell. I wish people would not change the price to "SOLD" after an item sells.

OP
N

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If those are site rules, then fine. I personally utilize threads with items that have already sold to gauge to current used market price for items I am looking to buy or sell. I wish people would not change the price to "SOLD" after an item sells.

I like the option to do that also....Look at Classified Rules!

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
or consider doing as archerytalk and some other threads do and just lock your thread so you can tell its dold before clicking on the item, i also like being able to see current market

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
There is a reason I got so good at pricing gear. This is it because I was able to look back in history and see the trends on how much gear was sold and bought for. I agree we should all have that opportunity.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THere was discussion about this before. Having an item name in a thread that has so many views is tantamount to good advertising making sponsorships worth more. Google search item a and a rokslide classified comes up thus promoting the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
or consider doing as archerytalk and some other threads do and just lock your thread so you can tell its dold before clicking on the item, i also like being able to see current market

This is the real answer, that way the info is still there but you can just skip over closed threads. I wouldn't think this feature would be that difficult to add. But I'm not a code writer, nor have I ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

WoodBow

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know I always feel horribly inconvenienced when I open a thread only to find the item has already been sold. Then I have to click the back button. It's terrible ;)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I think he's just responding to the statement put forth by the site owners. I personally try to go back and delete my sale threads because that is what they've asked us to do. If they change that policy, esp. if its beneficial to their site clicks as noted above, then that is a different story. We can only speculate why it was requested and whether they benefit or not with them deleted or not, its their site at the end of the day and we get to use it. No need to dump on someone for pointing out what has been asked of us users.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Frickin' BINGO!!!!! As I always state, it is none of our business what agreement was reached by the participants of the deal; but, it's nice to have an original asking price to gauge the market.