Delete

Zac

WKR
Well they are the only ones out there with a hybrid cam now. If you like the way a Mathews feels then that is probably going to feel way different. They also use yokes so if your not hip to cam lean that may drive you nuts. Probably a polar opposite of Mathew's. That being said I believe they are a quality product for sure. I don't know if you ever shot any of the previous years Hoyt's, but it would probably be fairly similar.

DOMMA

FNG
The specs on the new X series from Xpedition are impressive for sure. If you get a chance shoot them back to back. Also, shoot them set up the same through a chrono. From what I have read, there may be a 20 fps speed delta, which is significant.

OP
D
Well they are the only ones out there with a hybrid cam now. If you like the way a Mathews feels then that is probably going to feel way different. They also use yokes so if your not hip to cam lean that may drive you nuts. Probably a polar opposite of Mathew's. That being said I believe they are a quality product for sure. I don't know if you ever shot any of the previous years Hoyt's, but it would probably be fairly similar.
Actually tested out a hoyt before buying my vertix. The draw cycle was a little different but not much. And to be honest I’d have gotten the hoyt but I couldn’t get over the $1400 bare bow cost.

I set my Matthew’s up for that. And was ready to hunt.

carbon risers do feel nice in hand though

Vandal 44

WKR
I have been shooting a Mathews Traverse the last two years and think its on of the best bows I have ever owned. I don't think I will sell it anytime soon. I also purchased an Xpedition MX-16 last year and after shooting it for a year its a great shooting bow. The Pros to the MX-16 1) easy to tune 2) faster than the Traverse by 10 FPS 3) good smooth bow to draw, Cons; I can't thin of any. I like the Xpedition so much that I ordered the Xpedition X-33, when it gets here I will post up a review

OP
D
I have been shooting a Mathews Traverse the last two years and think its on of the best bows I have ever owned. I don't think I will sell it anytime soon. I also purchased an Xpedition MX-16 last year and after shooting it for a year its a great shooting bow. The Pros to the MX-16 1) easy to tune 2) faster than the Traverse by 10 FPS 3) good smooth bow to draw, Cons; I can't thin of any. I like the Xpedition so much that I ordered the Xpedition X-33, when it gets here I will post up a review
I went to my shop and the guy had the x30,x33 and x37.
I did notice when drawing that it seemed a bit harder to roll the cam over. Which really isn’t a big deal. I think he said the x30 and x33 were set with 80% let off. Which when at full draw the back wall felt solid and really couldn’t tell the difference to my vertix.
Both the 30 and 33 were fully setup. The 30 felt like it had more shock in the riser when released. I could feel it in hand a bit more than the 33. Both bows were lighting fast.
Speed isn’t really a big deal a fast miss is the same as a slow miss.hell Ted nice to gets pass through pulling 35 lbs

so I do think I might pick up the 30 or 33 and worst case if I don’t like it sell it and go back to shooting my vertix