Denver Area Blackhorn 209

robie

WKR
I know supplies are limited. I've got some at home but am flying up for a hunt in a few weeks. I wanted to see if I could order some and pick it up locally before I figure out about shipping some up there.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Not sure you can ship. Probably would need to ship from a business with a haz mat cert to a residence and then pick it up.

Maybe call cabelas and the like and see how long they would hold it for you if you bought it and had it delivered to the store. Assuming they have it in stock.

Yeah, you can’t really legally ship it. And Cabelas hasn’t had any in stock in quite a while. It’s possible there’s some place in Denver with some in stock but not very likely.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I would check with Sportsman's and see what they have. The stores around here have had it in stock recently

DanimalW

WKR
I just ordered some online from Cabelas a couple weeks ago. Just did the ship to store option and picked it up there for free shipping. Kind of pricey though.

OP
robie

robie

WKR
Thank you everyone. I appreciate the help and advice.

Cabela's is my best option for ordering.

I've read of a few people hand loading BH209 and then just pulling the bullets or cutting shotgun shells open when they get there. Seems like a reasonable method no different than a loaded bullet as long as its in original packaging.