Denver Beers & Hunting BS Meetup

WTFJohn

WKR
I've been talking with @accountantsanonymous and @shoeshineman and we all agreed that it's been too long since we had a few drinks and BSed about hunting and whatever else comes up, and it's probably been too long for you too. To fix this, come have a beer on Saturday from 4-? at Hops and Pie on Tennyson St. It's going to be non-stop favorite unit #s, honey holes, and best strategies for long range trad bow predator hunting on 14ers. There are some group size limits, so post up or PM if you'd like to join in.

This is a great idea. I was up in Wyoming fishing all weekend but next time you all do it I’m in.

street

WKR
11-12 should be fine for me, I'm in north Denver area just up shit creek(I-25)

Cliffy12

Lil-Rokslider
Dang that is the total archery challenge weekend. I won't be able to make that weekend. Let me know if another 1 gets scheduled.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Not going to be making it.

Can't see that working out great. Hey honey, I'm flying to Denver to meet up with some internet buddies for drinks. Hold the fort down.

Tried to get her to fly with me to Durango for the shoot, I mean vacation down there, that didn't happen either.

Starbux

FNG
If you guys head south, let me know. It’s a long drive home to Highlands Ranch. I’d be in for Littleton, Greenwood Village, Lone Tree, HR, Castle Rock, etc.

Vids

WKR
If you guys head south, let me know. It’s a long drive home to Highlands Ranch. I’d be in for Littleton, Greenwood Village, Lone Tree, HR, Castle Rock, etc.

Ditto. I'm near DTC, and would love to see something set up a little closer to home, or near a light rail station to eliminate the driving component.

Stalker69

WKR
Shoot I fly fish for carp at Berkeley and Rocky Mountain right up there in that area. Never heard of the place, is it a donut shop ?

I would be interested but will be at TAC on the 10th-12th. I’d like the more southern location too.