Denver Sports Show

crumy

WKR
I have never been to it and thinking about driving down from Wyoming. Been to several out in Ohio. I imagine it is pretty good but wondering if it is worth a 2 hour drive down. Could you fill a good portion of the day there?

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in the same boat you are with the show. From what I hear it is a kick ass show, and will definitely fill a huge portion of the day but I'm still not 100% sure. I've had good sources tell me all of that but have still never been there myself. I think I will be making the trip myself from Nebraska.

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
I heard parking was a mess. The shows in Columbus, Ohio were great and I have to think it will be bigger and better. But just depends.. Sometimes they can be a whole lot of nothing too.

I am heading down in Friday more than likely. I haven't ever been to the one in Denver but we have some family who has been to it the last couple years. I hear it's a bit bigger than Salt lakes, never been to the Ohio one. If its like Salt lake the best day to go is on Friday. For obvious reasons, most work on Friday.

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
Thanks for info about parking. If the weather holds up I will probably head down

bbrown

WKR
Got our booth set up tonight - # 743 LaGarita outfitters. Stop by and shoot the $hit but I will only personally be there tomorrow.