Dick's trail cam trade-in event

Finch

WKR
You can get the Bushnell E3 for $99.98 and get an extra $30 off with a trade in of any condition.

I traded an old as dirt non working cam in last year and got the $30 off.
7d1d60565f9a4116dc68b3c2e7d447ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
iT is a deal. oNly thing is once you get rid of your non working cam for the trade in , you will soon have a new non working bushnell with someof the worst customer service in the industry.

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
iT is a deal. oNly thing is once you get rid of your non working cam for the trade in , you will soon have a new non working bushnell with someof the worst customer service in the industry.
plus purchased from a company thats not really pro 2nd amendment...

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
I have a couple of their E2's and no issues. Their older stuff was crap though. Just got back from picking one up. I guess it is a little ironic that I traded them a non working Bushnell.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

snakelk

WKR
Yeah, I have a dead Bushnell here at home, but didn't go trade it in. My brother traded in a dead Primos, got a new E3, took it home and it was defective. So, maybe not such a good deal. I've better reviews on the E2's than the E3's.