Did anyone here get selected as shooters on the AZ Bison hunt ?

Anozira

WKR
I wouldn't be surprised if they made them sign some sort of paperwork saying it can't be publicized or put on social media. If they wanted to continue to cull excess buffalo, the less media the tree huggers/ PETA gets to see, the better.

Windigo

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn't be surprised if they made them sign some sort of paperwork saying it can't be publicized or put on social media. If they wanted to continue to cull excess buffalo, the less media the tree huggers/ PETA gets to see, the better.
There was no such paperwork for the mountain goat culls; one of the guys did a few podcasts. I remember him on the Exo one for sure.

Epic outdoors had a podcast a while back with one of the lucky few that was selected. Episode 206.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
A while back some group or other tried to put a stop to the hunt but, based on post from rustywpayne, they were not successful.

Anozira

WKR
There was no such paperwork for the mountain goat culls; one of the guys did a few podcasts. I remember him on the Exo one for sure.

Then there should be no excuse on why we havn't heard from someone on the bison cull. The internet is vast and you would think someone would have popped up on a social media platform.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a tribal member from one of the Northern Arizona tribes, I wasn't selected for this either.

bbckfh

Lil-Rokslider
Not I nor my buddy here from Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk