Did First Lite get rid of Pine?

topher89

WKR
I was looking at the First Lite site today and noticed a lot of the base layers no longer have a Pine option.... did they get rid of it? I have to stock up on some of the T-shirts while I still can

I know they added Conifer but to me, it doesn't look that much different than Dry Earth.

Stwrt9

WKR
Pine is out according to their 2017 look book as it wasn't listed as an option for any items. Confer seems to be it's replacement.

NDGuy

WKR
Yes Pine is being phased out because people were asking for them to lighten it up into a more olive drab color.

But hey if you like Pine this will be a great year for deals for you.

I was looking at the First Lite site today and noticed a lot of the base layers no longer have a Pine option.... did they get rid of it? I have to stock up on some of the T-shirts while I still can

I know they added Conifer but to me, it doesn't look that much different than Dry Earth.

they have shifted to conifer...if you need first lite help just let us know

Stwrt9

WKR
does anyone have any real pics of the confer? I'm really interested in seeing it and how different it is from pine and next to some dry earth.

Gorp2007

WKR
does anyone have any real pics of the confer? I'm really interested in seeing it and how different it is from pine and next to some dry earth.
I'll hopefully have a Llano and Uncompahgre in conifer here in a few weeks that I can compare to my dry earth guide pants and pine Llano.

If anyone is interested in getting some pine, First Lite has all of their pine items on sale right now.

Stwrt9

WKR
I'll hopefully have a Llano and Uncompahgre in conifer here in a few weeks that I can compare to my dry earth guide pants and pine Llano.

If anyone is interested in getting some pine, First Lite has all of their pine items on sale right now.

Awesome please post up some pics when they come in. I was actually looking at getting the uncompaghre in conifer

OP
T

topher89

WKR

Thanks. I ended up ordering a Chama QZ and some boxers in pine for a great deal. Everything else was out of my size already.

And please do post up some real pics when you get your conifer gear. I can't tell if I like it or not from the swatch on their site.

jestanw1

FNG
I have a pair of the guide shorts in conifer and it is very close to the color of my prana stretch zions in cargo green if you're familiar with that color. Maybe a little bit lighter. The pictures on the firstlite website do not represent the color very well. I don't think anyone should have any hesitation with purchasing conifer.

Gorp2007

WKR
I posted them elsewhere, but here's some shots of my Llano in Conifer next to Pine and DE. The second picture is Pine and Conifer with a 30 cal ammo can in between. I'd say that Conifer is a pretty good rendition of Olive Drab, definitely not as bright as Pine (to me). We'll see how my Uncompaghre looks when it gets here.
2c55aea7b112c9c835bd9778297bdd48.jpg
112e92cbfd2abab8062df3ef5f0012d4.jpg

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk