Did Kryptek discontinue the Cadog line?

Hey y'all, newbie here. I have some Kryptek gear that I really like and was going to add some of the Cadog line to it for more warmth. I went back to their website and do not see the Cadog line listed anymore? Was it discontinued? Replaced with the Njord line? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all their different collections. Thanks in advance.

cburgin72

Lil-Rokslider
i believe the Njord line replaced it

I can confirm this is correct. I have a Njord vest and love it. It is great for treestand whitetail hunting. It may be a little heavy or be a little warm to wear on an active hunt or hiking in depending on what else you are wearing.

OP
WyomingBen
I can confirm this is correct. I have a Njord vest and love it. It is great for treestand whitetail hunting. It may be a little heavy or be a little warm to wear on an active hunt or hiking in depending on what else you are wearing.
That's what I was reading, was that it tended to be warmer than the Cadog line. I tend to run pretty warm and usually wear less than other people do. Worried the Njord would be too warm for active hunts.

cburgin72

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I was reading, was that it tended to be warmer than the Cadog line. I tend to run pretty warm and usually wear less than other people do. Worried the Njord would be too warm for active hunts.
Unless its super cold, I would carry it in then put it on if I stopped to glass or something like that. The fur looking stuff on the inside is very warm.

If you watch camofire they have some cadog jackets that are marked down quite a bit on there occasionally. It is on there today, in fact.

OP
WyomingBen
Unless its super cold, I would carry it in then put it on if I stopped to glass or something like that. The fur looking stuff on the inside is very warm.

If you watch camofire they have some cadog jackets that are marked down quite a bit on there occasionally. It is on there today, in fact.
Awesome thanks man. I will check them out.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey y'all, newbie here. I have some Kryptek gear that I really like and was going to add some of the Cadog line to it for more warmth. I went back to their website and do not see the Cadog line listed anymore? Was it discontinued? Replaced with the Njord line? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all their different collections. Thanks in advance.
Ben,

The Cadog has been discontinued and upgraded to the Njord collection, which has a windproof/waterproof laminate in it now. The seams are not taped but highly water resistant. These should be in stock shortly! Hope this helps!

Ben,

The Cadog has been discontinued and upgraded to the Njord collection, which has a windproof/waterproof laminate in it now. The seams are not taped but highly water resistant. These should be in stock shortly! Hope this helps!
I REALLY wish you had kept the left butt wallet pocket on the Njord - that's why I bought the Cadog over the Njord. Love my Cadog and just received the Aegis set. Haven't used the Aegis yet but really like it.