Did your CC get charged for AZ Hunt today?

TheCoyote

FNG
So rumor is if you drew a AZ Elk or Deer tag they would hit your credit card today.
Looks like I didn't draw this year. Anyone charged with the good news?

fez

FNG
If anyone's card got charged for an Arizona deer tag the system is really broken.

At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if they ran the deer draw, or the results will be out the same time as deer

I’m not sure why Arizona struggles so bad when it comes to the application process

Nothing from anyone in my circle. Either point creep is way worse than I thought or they haven’t hit cards yet

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I have checked my card a boatload of times over the past 9 days and of course, nothing.

The only good news is we should hear rather quickly when the first few hits start happening.

Until then, patience is in order as hard as it is. :D

Eddie

Maverick1

WKR
So anxious to get rejected! Must really be looking forward to the annual “unsuccessful” notice! LOL.

OP
TheCoyote

TheCoyote

FNG
Wow crazy. Yeah AZGFD has had all sorts of problems. Earlier this year the website told me I had zero points! I called and they basically told me that they are trying to switch systems and everything is messed up.

Azhic13

FNG
Yeah they’ve had a lot of growing pains moving to the new system this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntNTag

WKR
My CC just got hit folks!

f15621d2191f1dba876d82c7a85b4ead.jpg

Azhic13

FNG
Nothing here. Daughter didn’t get drawn either. Wish they would make it easier for the kids to get drawn.