Differences EXPLAINED between Sentinel and Ascent tripods, Davros and Davros Pro heads

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a rep for one of your forum sponsors, I’ve been fielding lots of questions about the differences between our new products. Our boss Rob just made a couple really good videos explain the differences between our new tripods and Davros heads better than I may have, so I wanted to put all this information in 1 easy place for you. I’m super excited about some of the features these new products have, so check out these videos, and let me know if you have any feedback or questions?

Sentinel or Ascent? - Tripod Product Comparison

Davros or Davros Pro Head - Product Comparison

hambone100

FNG
Classified Approved
What are the specs for the ascent? Total weight? Min max height? I was just about ready to buy the sentinel but want to do my due diligence. I really like the multi positions the ascent offers. Cheers

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What are the specs for the ascent? Total weight? Min max height? I was just about ready to buy the sentinel but want to do my due diligence. I really like the multi positions the ascent offers. Cheers
I reached out to the team in England and will get back to you with these specs as soon as I hear from them

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Alright, I've finally got some answers for all of you who asked about the pricing and availability of our new products. Here is what I found out:

$75 Davros
$210 Davros Pro
$999 Ascent with Davros
$1150 Ascent with Davros Pro
All available around Easter

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good news! Both the upgraded Davros head and new Davros Pro head are in stock. We even lowered the price on the Davros head. The owner Rob made some videos on each of the link pages above that describes the differences between the two and where they are best suited. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions 👍

Davros
Davros.jpg

Davros Pro
Davros Pro.jpg

Summitdog

Lil-Rokslider
What is the difference between the Davros Pro Head and the Sentinel Head?

Scotty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk