Digiscope adapter?

Zslayer

FNG
Any good recommendations for a digiscoping adapter to use with your existing phone case? I have a phone scope but don’t like the case and would prefer an adapter I can slide over my existing case?

For a spotter I like the Novagrade adapter. It takes more time to setup than a phone skope style but is universal with pretty much all phones.

WoodBow

WKR
Can always go this route. Works well for me. Most recent one i made i just used kydex. It is basically the same thing. Just saves you a step.

Any good recommendations for a digiscoping adapter to use with your existing phone case? I have a phone scope but don’t like the case and would prefer an adapter I can slide over my existing case?
This is a bit of a pain that I deal with regularly.

Phoneskope products are nice but they are massive. I ditched the Phoneskope products and went with the Outdoorsman, but I still have to remove my phone from its normal protective case and insert it into the Outdoorsman adapter. I have yet to find the perfect solution. If you do, please let us all know.

svivian

WKR
It would be nice if someone would make a phone skope style case that was actually decent. I hate taking my phone in and out of one case to put in another. The adjustable universal take too long and move too much.

I actually contacted Outdoorsmans to see if they had any plans to make a bayonet mount for their phone case to eyepiece adapter (theirs screws together) and they said no, no plans. LOL I was like okay. Glad you like your product that much. :D

Question for the Novagrade guys (@BluMtn).. You pick the compression ring that works best with your optic, but you have to change it if you switch to a smaller optic, correct?

I switch between digiscoping from my spotting scope and my binos quite a bit..

Yes the compression rings need to be swapped for the Novagrade. It comes with sizes 39mm-60mm.

BluMtn

WKR
RSather has it right. You get 3 or 4 adapters ( Don't remember right now without digging through my stuff), they are not that big of deal changing. Unscrew the collar and pull the compression ring out and replace it with the one you are changing to.

jjjones7

FNG
I use the phone cam adapter. It isn’t available from tines up anymore but a quick google search will put you on it. One of my favorite things about is I can go from bino’s to a spotter without having to change anything. Good secure mount as well

Last edited:

BigDog00

WKR
I don’t believe they are making those anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDog00

WKR
I don’t believe they are making those anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk