Digiscope For 3 Lense iPhone Camera?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My 4 year old son asked for a telescope for Christmas after looking at the moon and stars through my 15 power Swaros.

I was able to manually focus/zoom my iPhone and get a decent picture, but I was wondering if those bino phone mounts would work well with the newer iPhone with the 3 lense camera?

I’m willing to pay for top of the line and don’t want some junk. Something that will work for my SLC 15s and his telescope he’s getting for Christmas.

Any real experiences and suggestions would be a huge help!

Thanks a bunch.

8AFCABCC-1C47-48AA-BA4D-E35FE2376459.jpeg

ZackP

WKR
My 12 has the 3 cameras.

My wife bought me the phone skope set up. I think it may work with both if you buy the universal kit but I could be wrong.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, the phoneskope cases paired with the appropriate adapter ring for your optic work great. With their app you can choose which lens you want to shoot with and the case allows you to shift the adapter to center on the appropriate lens. Once you determine the lens that works best, there’s little need to ever change that setting, although it could vary if you mounted on a spotting scope instead of your binocular. The phone should autofocus, but you can manually focus with the app as I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk