Digiscope for Disabled Young Hunter

mwrhusker

FNG
I have ordered several digiscopes in an attempt to help a young disabled hunter. This is for a low powered crossbow scope, and when utilizing it if I zoom in it loses image because it's an iphone with 3 camera lenses... I think the 1x camera lens is the one that most these adapters utilize. problem is you see the internal side of the scope still with scope and zoomed in to it's max 3power, and the iphone not zoomed in. I feel like if I had a 3 or 4 magnifier to add to in front of the digiscope it would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using an iphone 11 max, and a Raven crossbow scope.

I have ordered several digiscopes in an attempt to help a young disabled hunter. This is for a low powered crossbow scope, and when utilizing it if I zoom in it loses image because it's an iphone with 3 camera lenses... I think the 1x camera lens is the one that most these adapters utilize. problem is you see the internal side of the scope still with scope and zoomed in to it's max 3power, and the iphone not zoomed in. I feel like if I had a 3 or 4 magnifier to add to in front of the digiscope it would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using an iphone 11 max, and a Raven crossbow scope.

What adapter are you currently using to attach it to the scope?

Why not mount an action cam on top of the scope to get video? Personally, I’ve never liked the idea of attaching a camera to a scope that actually looks through the scope - it seems like a recipe for a problem to occur and they always occur at the worst possible moment! Especially for a guy that’s already having to overcome other challenges during the hunt. BEST thing would be to go along as his cameraman and film it for him - you’ll never get the kind of quality footage (imo) filming through a crossbow scope as you will running a real camcorder. After that, a separate camera mounted to his crossbow (or clamped to the scope) is the way to go. Again, just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk