Digiscope recommendation

I’m looking to get my hunting parter a digiscope adapter as a gift. I want to get one that fits any phone and is well made. Anyone have any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve tried a few. My favorite is Tines Up with the universal adapter. You can buy a cheap case for your phone from them for quite a few models, or you can buy the tabs from them and put them on your own case. It is very well made.

I also have a Gosky off Amazon. It’s much cheaper. Build quality isn’t near as good since it’s plastic, but it works really well and is totally universal.

I tried the Novagrade double gripper. It was very well made, but it didn’t work that great for me so I returned it. I had trouble getting that one to line up right.

ChrisAU

WKR
Tines Up, I have a universal adapter and one specifically for my spotter. The one specific to my spotter is a dream to use. Just push it on and voila.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
There are lots of great options out there! Personally, I have had great luck with PhoneSkope.

B23

WKR
Don't know much about any of them but I recently read these are supposed to be good.

Ravenk

FNG
I own a Tines Up with the universal adapter. You can buy a cheap case for your phone from them or you can buy the tabs from them and put them on your own case. Also, find out the bino, spotter, and phone your friend has, that will help you make a better decision.