Digiscope through Bino?

ZackP

WKR
Curious if anyone ever digiscopes through binoculars? I have a set of Kaibab's I was thinking of buying an adapter for. If so, I would love to see pics and hear set ups you're using! Thanks.

FHT_365

FNG
I digiscope using my iphone and my Swarovski 10x42 EL range. I use a cheap attachment from amazon for my tripod and it works great. Obviously due to the lower magnification, pictures and videos at longer ranges aren’t as detailed. I’ve done some videos/photos up to 1k yards and turns out to be pretty good considering it’s not a spotter.

Sorry there aren’t any photos. I tried uploading a few photos, but I’m having issues.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
Awesome, thanks for the replies boys. I was browsing Outdoorsmans and see they have an adapter to fit my Kaibab’s. Thinking of going that route possibly!

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR

Awesome pic. What optic/range is this at? I’m wondering if it’ll be a pain to set up with the eye cups on bino’s. Any input?

Awesome pic. What optic/range is this at? I’m wondering if it’ll be a pain to set up with the eye cups on bino’s. Any input?
I’m using the Vortex Diamondback 10x42s at about 100 yards with a slight digital zoom to zoom in past the black circle that you often see on digiscope pictures. Sometimes the movement of the eye cups from the weight of the phone can be annoying but I guess I just figured out how to balance it. It is a bit harder to get the horizontal pics, sometimes you have to set your binoculars at a angle
4A3622DD-2DC6-4E8B-85DC-9D4A69C78814.jpeg

TGLBRH

Lil-Rokslider
I use a modified phone scope. I bought the adapter that fits my scope and then used epoxy to attach it to a cheap $5 phone case. Works decent.

Attachments

• 20190828_175150.jpg
    20190828_175150.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 21
OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
Right on! Looks good. I think I’ll whip something up. Tired of hand holding the phone up to it lol.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I just use the different adapter ring from phoneskope and can switch from spotter to binos in just a second. 10x42 SLCs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk