Digiscoping with Meopta 15x56 binoculars

azjim

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a Novagrade and it works great on my S2 spotter. Very secure and stable.
When I attempt to attach it to my binoculars with the eyepiece twisted in, it will slide off as I tighten down the ring to secure it. This is due to the barrel being angle out as it goes forward toward the front lens. When I twist the eyepiece out and attach, things feel wobbly. The eyepiece is looser, plus the black rubber ring around the eyepiece is squishy. This also puts the camera a good distance from the actual lens.
Any suggestions or advise on what I’m doing wrong here. I would really like to get a quick secure setup going with my Meoptas.

Reactions: pc3

pc3

WKR
I've only used my novagrade on my sons Hawke spotter to date, I have an S2 as well, good to hear it works well on that as well.

Which compression ring did your choose to use with the s2 and did you "pack" or "shim" the eyepiece at all as the rubber on the eyepice is smaller than many other spotters....less for the novagrade to grip too if I am making sense.

Sorry I cant help with your meostar 15x issue. How do you like your 15 Meo's by the way ?