The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR
Im only sitting on about 2% cash right now, but can certainly add more to my fund if needed. I’m also wondering if we are getting into overvalued territory, where a major correction will happen.

A co-worker’s wife is an investor and they are targeting mid June to pull back and go mostly cash. The Buffet quote about being cautious while others are greedy is in my mind. Sure seems like a greedy market, where nothing is moving based on reality. We have riots, Covid, and are living through a recession and yet the market is booming. Just weird!

I don’t want to miss out on this run and am not, but don’t want to lose all my profits during another crash.....

where’s my crystal ball?

I thank Buffet every day since he tanked airline stocks. I think he did it purposefully to manipulate the market

Broomd

WKR
I thank Buffet every day since he tanked airline stocks. I think he did it purposefully to manipulate the market
Wow, helluva thought right there! Maybe the guy IS the oracle after all....

CDEV just hit 1.43, I'm stoked. Compliance will be met at market end today too, might see even more stratosphere.

Okhotnik

WKR
Don't worry........All we need is Trump to make a mean tweet or China to cough real hard and itll drop back to 90 cents.

I held 4k shares of CDEV after selling most a month ago. Haven't really bothered watching it much because so lackluster. I just saw it really jumped today. Thanks again broomd. My ESTES, SM and CHAP way up too

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I am SOOOOO glad I did not "keep my powder dry." If I was one of those guys, I would put a projectile in front of the dry powder and send it into my dome! haha, j/k UAL just popped!!!

I am SOOOOO glad I did not "keep my powder dry." If I was one of those guys, I would put a projectile in front of the dry powder and send it into my dome! haha, j/k UAL just popped!!!
Ive laughed everytime Ive heard someone say that since April. I'm glad they kept it dry because they didn't make any money to buy more.

Curious what others are setting at a target price on some of these smaller shale companies? Mainly FET. Been sitting on it for a while and haven’t paid much attention to it to be honest.

EastMT

WKR
Doesn’t look like UAVS is gonna make my sell order. Camtheman is still saying hold over The Weekend so I’m in for the ride

Edit just bought some USEG, up 13% fast. Gonna hold this one awhile

Last edited:
Just got into the market this week. So far my AAL and CCL are doing great. Got into FET and CDEV earlier today. Not big amounts since I just started. Still learning the rope but SHIP did great in 24 hrs

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Curious what others are setting at a target price on some of these smaller shale companies? Mainly FET. Been sitting on it for a while and haven’t paid much attention to it to be honest.
Excellent question and one I'm thinking on right now....seems worth looking at the pre-covid time-frame and price-point and trying to evaluate from there.
In FET's case, it was at $3.63 a year ago today. I'm hopeful that we see that kind of return and will hold 5K shares. FET has compliance issues, but these shales all did and I suspect that once oil starts getting more in demand it will fly passed those issues. NOTE this is just my opinion and not investing advice. grin.
CDEV and CPE will be $3 by late Fall and $5 within a year, imho.

mntnguide

WKR
What a great GREEN day!! I put in an offer on a house last night, and made nearly enough to cover down payment today alone. Still holding cdev & hlx... sold off a couple big runners for profit. Have a hlx option that's over 400% profit currently and still holding. Great way to go into the weekend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Well the penny fund was fun today! Sold my GSAT at the midday high, poor SOB who bought got the peak.

Got USEG right when the climb started, up 14% in 2 hours.

UAVS still flat lined, looks like a heart monitor.

It’s Friday, ready for the beach tomorrow!

CorbLand

WKR
What a great GREEN day!! I put in an offer on a house last night, and made nearly enough to cover down payment today alone. Still holding cdev & hlx... sold off a couple big runners for profit. Have a hlx option that's over 400% profit currently and still holding. Great way to go into the weekend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Nicely done.

I sold everything off to soon.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
@Johnboy
TDA is going to be WAY more accurate and update much quicker/often than Stocktwits. I’ve found TDA to be more accurate than Robinhood as well.

Work got in the way today for me to do much. I’m going to do a quick blitz on my watchlist and see if anything catches my fancy.

Only had one Stop Loss hit all day!! And i was moving them up as the market went up. Turns out it was just a bump in the road for IVR, after it hit it went up again, oh well. Solid day!

EastMT

WKR
So I’ve got TDA, RH, Webull. Webull is as live as it gets. It’s free, you can download, papertrade game for free, look at way better and accurate charts live for free.

I tried to make a trade today on TDA, it was so far off. Opened Webull and I mean like 5% off. If I would have done a market buy it would have sucked. Each has its usefulness and advantages, but that could really mess up a fast scalp situation.

For instance, no settlement time in RH is really nice, TD, WB both take a bit. So if I get everything tied up in those 2, off to RH it is lol.