The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
OXY has shut down production in central and eastern units. They will likely take a hit first thing in the morning but might boost oil prices a bit

gphil

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, im curious to see how that will affect oxy

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I’ll be up at 2:55. See if I can’t sell a couple swings at PM highs. May try a couple on the penny list if price is right for a long swing

Also try to scalp the pump. May not get in, but that’s ok

Yup, 4 hours. I’ve got some buy limits set, see what happens.

Isn’t premarket buying kind of a risk as you dong know what the price will be when it actually opens? I’m really new to this and that’s how it was told to me. I could be completely wrong. I really don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody here familiar with TELL? I’ve been looking into them over the weekend. Looks to be a solid Natural Gas company that was steady before covid.

EastMT

WKR
18718b2c47f3f934b300288c557ae513.jpg

Well I didn’t make it in first round, I’ll try the sell off 6-8 see if it drops by half

EastMT

WKR
Isn’t premarket buying kind of a risk as you dong know what the price will be when it actually opens? I’m really new to this and that’s how it was told to me. I could be completely wrong. I really don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premarket buying can be the best or the worst. To day trade I like it because from 4-8 sometimes you get crazy run ups and sell offs before open. You can get in, get out before open.

If something is on fire, it will usually spike hard in premarket, then drop off about open as people take profits. So if you aren’t up for the early run, it may then be flat all day.

mntnguide

WKR
Pretty crazy pre market swings so far. Im holding to see what the first 30 minutes of open does, try and catch a dip and add more GTE... also keeping an eye on NE, VAL for pickup

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk