The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Clarktar

WKR
I can't buy pre market, so I'm going to be patient on the opening...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got both swings on DGLY this morning.
interested in what happens after open.

I also Got up early and split all the 5 small oils with 20% of my liquid in each, pre market. What an exciting morning.
I was a tad skeptical, but the encouragement I saw from you guys last night got me fired up!
Thanks for your perspective. I really do appreciate the insight.
I think it’s gonna be a fun ride in some sectors today. IE oil, entertainment, possibly travel.
Watching banks and reit’s

EastMT

WKR
I don’t know what happened with USEG, but it sold at $8.90 while i was driving and now is at $7.63, Uffda, close one. I had my limit at $8.50 and it went really high for some reason

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Almost sold CDEV earlier when it was at 2.15. I hemmed and hawed and it went down quick before I could decide.

EastMT

WKR
Sold all my cdev @ 2.17. Either a genius or donkey, time will tell. Hoping for genius so I can buy back in lower

Oh I see what happened, gulf ended voluntary cuts, so oil dropped. Man lucky for us, for now.

They are saying the oil supply will be negative by July, reducing supply. I’ll be looking for another low for a few of these little guys, spread around some money in about 10 of them just in case one goes bad

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I dumped FET, VLO, and OXY this morning all for some real healthy gains. Still holding on to CDEV, PXD, and PSX for now in the oil industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk